To sign up for direct deposit:
USC Employees – Simply set up your direct deposit in WorkDay.
Non-USC Employees – Provide your account number and routing number to your employer. If your employer needs authorization from USC Credit Union, login to your online banking and click the forms widget. Then find the link for Direct Deposit Form under ""Other Forms"".
Why sign up direct deposit?
- It’s convenient. Your money is deposited automatically into your USC Credit Union checking or savings account, even when you are too busy to get to a branch or ATM.
- It’s fast. You have same day access to your money on the day of deposit.
- It’s safe. Never worry about checks getting lost, delayed, or stolen.
Need to make a deposit, but don't have time to visit a branch or send us a deposit? Register for Mobile Banking today!
Signing up for Mobile Banking is simple. Just download our free mobile banking app created specifically for your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device and login with your Online Banking account credentials (Your username and password). This free app provides all the services of our mobile site, and also allows you to:
- Deposit checks (currently available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices)
- Pay bills
- View your transaction history for up to one year
- View balance graphs and expense graphs for each share or loan (currently available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows mobile devices)
Please note: in order to sign up for Mobile Banking you must be enrolled in USC Credit Union's Online Banking System.